Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Let’s get some perspective here...

First things first, I need to clear up a potential point of confusion from my previous blog. Whilst working can be disruptive as a student, that doesn't mean that I don’t love what I do. It’s just been hard for me to get my head round work and be as upbeat as I need to be lately.

I stumbled upon this rather amusing comic strip the other day and it gave me some perspective...


Unlike the funny bunny (clearly not my rogue pirate bunny from a few blogs back) it didn’t make me feel small, insignificant and wildly depressed, it just made me realise that in the grand scheme of things, my problems aren’t so big that I can’t overcome them. I can’t say it’s made me anymore organised, but it has given me a renewed vigour for my degree.

Ah, anyway, lots of things to do...

All the best. x

No comments:

Post a Comment